Washington Middle School Students!
Have you heard of College Bound?
It is a great way to receive free money for college.
Only Washington state middle school students can apply, so do it before it is too late!
Visit their website to check for eligibility:
ReadySetGrad – College Bound
Planning to take the SAT exam?
- Visit the College Board to create an account and set up a test date!
- Study using the Khan Academy site!
- Connect your Khan Academy account to your College Board account for personalized studying sessions.
- SAT Practice through Khan Academy
Planning to take the ACT exam?
- Visit the ACT page to create an account and set up a test date!
Always contact your school guidance counselors for more information. You never know what your school can offer!
Do you know about running start?
Check with your counselors for more information.
Running start is a dual enrollment program offered to high school junior and seniors who are looking to earn college credits. This program allows students a head start to finish their high school requirements and complete part of their AA degree (Associates degree). This saves the student a maximum of 2 years of future education and the money attached to the credits earned.